|Other Products | Chain Of CyberCafes | Resellers | Dealers|
|Home | Features | Screen Shots | Implementation | Download | Demo Tour | Purchase | Customize | About Us | FAQ|
There is 'Not Ready' status at the right top of the client screen?
2. The client is not connecting to server program and I want to close the client program. How?
3. How to change the browsing charges to suit my cybercafe's price structure?
4. I understand the demo version has the default admin password as www.easybrowsing.com. I would like to change?
5. I have finished testing the software. How to uninstall?
6. My cafe has two different charges. We charge less during 'Off-Peak' hours. Do you support this?
7. I have logged in the client machine by entering my name. How to logout?
8. How to bill the customer after he has logged out from his client machine?
9. I want to restrict the customers from visiting sensitive areas such as Control Panel, DOS prompt, etc., in clients. Is it possible?
10. I want to restrict the customers Some More .. How?
11. My cafe's schemes are very complicated and I need more features?.
12. I have some more questions. Where to contact?
here to solve - Known Run Time Errors
1. There is 'Not Ready' status at the right top of the client?
You may use the Settings => Advanced menu in the client screen, to instruct
the client program to find where the server program is running.
There are two ways for the client to connect to server.
i) using server's ip-number. (In this case, the server must have a static-ip-number).
ii) using server's Machine Name.
Some Big cafes may use dynamically assigned IP-Address for its server. They have to prefer the second method 'using server's Machine-Name'.
Before connecting, It is advised to check the following command in the client program's dos window.
2. The client is not connecting
to server program and I want to close the client program. How?
You may click the menu 'Exit->Close' at the left top of the client program.
3. How to change the Schemes and Tariff to suit my Cybercafe's price structure?
Please use the following menus, in the server module.
Schemes -> Walk-In(Pay-After-Use).
for the demo copy, use the password, www.easybrowsing.com and change the Table (Minutes Vs Charges) as per your requirement. Please note that you have to enter the charges for every minute, starting from Minute1 as follows:
4. I understand the demo version
has the default Admin password as www.easybrowsing.com. I want to change
the password to my own.
You have to purchase the registered version.
To pay through CreditCard: https://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=5344-1
5. I have finished testing
the software. How to uninstall?
As you normally uninstall other programs, go to control panel, use Add/Remove menu to uninstall.
6. My cafe has two different
charges. We charge less during 'Off-Peak' hours. Do you support this?
Yes. It is possible. Please refer the menu in the server, Scheme->Walk-In
A day can be divided into 5 slots, and off-peak and peak hour rates can be implemented.
For clarifications, send your schemes to
7. I have logged in the client
machine after entering my name? How to logout?
The login/logout window must have been minimized at the bottom, please click it to maximize and logout. You may also notice a timer window in the system tray.
8. How to bill the customer
after he has logged out from his client machine?
In the Server program, the starting and finishing time must have been recorded and his session is waiting to be billed. Double-Click on the customer's session. To select more than one session for billing, press 'spacebar' on those sessions and press 'B'.
9. I want to restrict the
customers from visiting sensitive areas such as Control Panel, DOS prompt,
etc., in clients. Is it possible?
Yes. While creating Pay-Before-Use Schemes, you can add the list of windows/programs to be restricted for customers. Please refer the menu Schemes->AddNew->Restrict.....
To restrict the Walk-in customers, please refer the menu Schemes->Walk-in-Restrictions
10. I want to Restrict the customers Some More.. How?
Microsoft itself offers a freeware for restricting windows access. They call it as TweaksUI. Our software works well with TweaksUI. Please refer the following links:
11. My cafe's schemes are
very complicated and I need more features?
We have customized the software for many big cybercafes and medium companies, to suit their requirements, for additional fee. Please list your customization and send it to
12. I have some more questions. Where to contact?
Please contact: You may also add our for clarifications.
1. During installation, you might be asked to IGNORE,
ABORT, RETRY for mfc42.dll sharing violation. This is
because you already have enough .dll files in your system. You may prefer
IGNORE, and confirm.
2. During installation in Win2000/XP,
error '453' - Can't find DLL entry point RegisterServiceProcess
in kernel32.y The general download file is having the client suitable
for Win98/ME and it is not suitable for Win2K. Plase download the Win2K/XP
client program at http://shareinternet.com/client52-win2000.zip
3. During Installation Runtime Error 3075. Syntax Error in date in query expression 'starttime between #06/20/2001 03:00:00 p.m.# and #06/20/2001 03:00:00 p.m.#
If you encounter the above error, that means the date separator in your system is not '/'. During installation, the date separator must be set to '/'. This can be done by the menu Start -> Settings -> ControlPanel -> Regional Settings -> Date.
Still, if you get any error referencing to date format, you may please change your country as English (United States) using the menu Start -> Settings -> ControlPanel -> RegionalSettings -> Regional
4. During first time running of the client program, client program may not be able to know in which machine the server program is running. A ‘Not Ready’ status will be displayed at the right top of the client screen. To solve this problem, you have to use following menu in the client screen.
Settings => Advanced => server-ip-address => (you have to enter
the server ip address here, for eg.192.168.0.1)
Server must have a Static-IP address, if the client is instructed to find the server using its ip-address.
5. During first time running of the client program, "Run Time Error 13 - Data Type Mismatch".
If you get this error, please UnPlug the Network cable from the client machine. Run the client program. Set the server ip address. Plug the network cable and run the program.
Uninstall the proxy server client program. Run the client program. Set the server ip address. Install the proxy server client program.
Shutdown the Proxy-Server Computer. Run the client program. Set the server ip address. Switch on the proxy server.